We all seem to be increasingly busy these days. Demanding careers, coaching the tee ball team, helping the kids with homework, driving the kids from school to practice to lessons and finally back to home can be overwhelming. We seem to have very little time for family, friends and our beloved pets. Taking our 4 legged companions for daily walks, play sessions, and obedience classes seem to never get done.
A DOG'S LIFE believes that canine ownership should be not only fun but also enriching. Dogs teach us valuable lessons regarding friendship, loyalty and being happy with the little things. Our management team works with our staff throughout the week to supervise playgroups and activities, provide on-going employee training, and meet with our clients.
We provide you with peace of mind while our experienced Playgroup Leaders lead your dog through a structured day of dog and people socialization, exercise, play, one-on-one care, and a little rest and relaxation with personalized naptimes. Our custom indoor/outdoor daycare facilities are divided into separate play areas for small dogs, medium dogs, and large dogs. All dogs have regular access to play outdoors and can even take a dip in the pooch pool on warm days.
DAYCARE RATES & PACKAGES**
EVALUATION - Always free!
HALF DAY (up to 5 hours)
- single dog - $33
- additional dog - $28
- single dog - $43
- additional dog - $36
5 DAY PACKAGE
- single dog - $195
- additional dog - $160
10 DAY PACKAGE
- single dog - $375
- additional dog - $310
20 DAY PACKAGE
- single dog - $690
- additional dog - $575
- single dog - $600
- additional dog - $500
** Our packages DO NOT have an expiration date
RATES EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2017.
- Your dog must pass our temperament evaluation (FILL OUT AN ENROLLMENT APPLICATION IN THE NEXT SECTION BELOW).
- Your dog must be in their current home for at least 1 month.
- Our locations with overnight services are staffed 24 hours a day
- Your dog must be at least 5 months old, and must be spayed or neutered. (All puppies must be altered by 6 months of age).
- Your dog must be people and dog friendly.
- You must provide proof from your dog’s veterinarian of current Distemper/Parvo combo, Rabies and Bordatella (Canine Cough) vaccinations, and must be using a flea treatment i.e. Frontline, Advantage, etc.
- All dogs MUST be on leash when brought to A DOG'S LIFE.
- All dogs that come to A DOG'S LIFE for daycare, boarding or training that are recovering from and/or taking antibiotics for an illness or infection must also have written clearance from their vet stating that the dog is safe to be around other dogs (i.e. is not contagious).
If your dog has met the requirements listed above, please click below to fill out an Online Application Form in order to set up a temperament evaluation for your dog. After submitting the form, you will be contacted within 1-3 days to make an evaluation appointment.
- APPLY AT A DOG'S LIFE PALO ALTO ! (ENROLLMENT APPLICATION NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME)
Due to high demands for our services, we currently have a wait list for our daycare and/or boarding services. Please fill out the wait list form, and we will notify you when we have an opening for your dog. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Any change or cancellation of a reservation must be received via phone message or email no later than 7:00 am of the day of the reservation. Any changes, cancellations, or no shows after 7:00 am of that day will be charged as a regular day of daycare.
- drop off: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- pick up: 7:00am - 7:00pm
MON-FRI: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Please let us know if you need to make special arrangements or need to come outside our published hours. We will always try to accommodate you!